Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I apply a gradient to an object in Adobe Illustrator?

I have a rectangle and I have created a gradient. How do I apply that gradient to the object?How do I apply a gradient to an object in Adobe Illustrator?
In the top tool bar, there is a pull down menu ';WINDOWS';. In that pull down menu, click on gradient. A new tool bar will come out.





Highlight your object, and click on the color strip of the gradient tool bar, which by default will make your object a black to white gradient. You can choose from preset gradients, or you can double click the small tabs below the color rectangle, then click on the color square in the regular tool bar and choose anything. That tab will turn that color.





You can create more tabs just by clicking the gradient color section, and delete them by dragging them off.How do I apply a gradient to an object in Adobe Illustrator?
Here's a good video tutorial on doing so (straight from Adobe):





http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/illust鈥?/a>





Hope this helps. :)
  • face creams
  • plumping lip gloss
  • powder
  • cooking oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment