Sunday, December 27, 2009

How Would One Use a Ruler To Sketch a Perfect Gradient Function Graph?

For example, if I had a cubic and I wanted to sketch the perfect gradient function of it (a parabola).


How would one use a ruler to achieve this?





Sorry if this isn't a possible method. I just heard it off someone else.How Would One Use a Ruler To Sketch a Perfect Gradient Function Graph?
It seems like it would be difficult to draw graph a polynomial of degree (n - 1) given the graph of its antiderivative, the polynomial of degree n simply with a calculator.





-JohnHow Would One Use a Ruler To Sketch a Perfect Gradient Function Graph?
It's not that I didn't understand what you were trying to ask. I understand perfectly. I'm saying that a ruler would either be superfluous, or it can't be done at all.





-John Report Abuse
  • face creams
  • plumping lip gloss
  • powder
  • cooking oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment