Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I draw lines of minimum and maximun gradient?

Hi,





How do I draw lines of minimum and maximum gradient on a graph in phsyics?


I could draw a line a line with gradient 1000, but I guess that's not the point. How do I do this in relation to my plotted points and line of best/worst fit?





Also, if anyone knows: How do I determine the uncertainty in the best straight-line gradient.


Thanks!How do I draw lines of minimum and maximun gradient?
You can't, this is all on feeling. If you have to do this in exams you get a difference of like 1 unit between your dots.


If an answer is really off the chart you just leave it out and call it an error.





Also in physics it's not a smart idea to draw a straight line as measurements are never perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment