Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I have custom gradient sunglass lenses made?

I have a couple pairs of sunglasses that are pretty banged up, but they were expensive and I don't want to chuck them. I have found a place that can make replacement sunglasses lenses, but they don't do gradient lenses.





Does anyone know a place that can make custom gradient replacements?Where can I have custom gradient sunglass lenses made?
if you feel interested in sunglasses, here you can have a look:


http://www.jewelrybase.com/home.php?cat=鈥?/a>


nice name brand sunglasses are for your wide choice.


other nice jewelry are also available.


hope you will find your favorite.Where can I have custom gradient sunglass lenses made?
www.smartbuyglasses.com


Try visiting this website, they offer lens service.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment